We are working hard to build the best theatre website.
And you can help us.
At present, our site includes:
- theatre and show listings
- industry links
- useful information - such as how to buy tickets, and theatre accessibility.
In time, we want to add educational information, production guides and much else besides.
We've started with listings for London theatres, just because that is where we are based.
But we have plans to spread our wings beyond the capital into every nook and cranny of the British Isles.
We want to
- provide the best and most accurate information we can about theatres and their shows
- support theatre by helping non-commercial theatres and fringe companies to develop their work
- build a country-wide resource of links and information about the theatre industry.
Our business model
We have a different view of what a business should be. We think all stakeholders should benefit from the success of a business, not just shareholders or investors.
We see our stakeholders as
- visitors to our site
- our employees and freelancers whose work makes the site possible
- the wider theatre community.
This is how we plan to benefit our stakeholders:
- visitors - we'll provide interesting, useful, accurate and up-to-date information in an easy-to-use format for use on any device
- employees - we'll pay more than living wages to make sure work is properly rewarded
- theatre community - we'll support theatre through our ActDrop Angels fund.
You can help us ...
We want our visitors to be involved with our project and our site.
Here's how you can help ...
- write a review for us
- send us your links
- advertise with us
- send us news about your shows, festivals and events.
We hope you enjoy using our site and find it useful and informative.
If you'd like to get in touch, you can use the form on our Contact page.