Write a review for us
We want to encourage writing and criticism.
And we also want to give budding critics a vehicle for their work.
So, we give everyone - yes, EVERYONE - the chance to have a review published on our site.
Inevitably, there are a few simple rules ...
1. Your review must be for a show in our current listings.
2. Keep your review to 500 words max.
3. It goes without saying that members of the cast, or creative team, author or theatre staff can't write reviews for their own shows. Well, you know ...
4. Every review is read by a human, and we won't publish anything which is offensive, or contravenes any current UK laws.
5. We reserve the right (just like any other publisher) to edit your text in whatever way we wish.
6. If your review is accepted for publication, you grant us the right to publish your work forever - that way we can archive it. But we don't ask for exclusive rights - so you can also get your work published in other media too if you wish.
7. We don't guarantee to let you know if your review has been accepted nor to enter into correspondence about it. Sorry, but it would just take up too much time.
See our terms and conditions for more details - by submitting your review, you are agreeing to our terms and conditions.
If you need a few tips about how to write a review, see this article from the Guardian's Lyn Gardner.
If you're still up for the challenge, it's time to get writing!